Elizabeth St. Painters considers every job to be a partnership between you, the customer/homeowner and our company. That includes all our painters and our management team. The following are some of the procedures, practices and services that we regularly us to ensure your satisfaction with the entire painting experience:
- We use the best quality products to insure the best possible protection and the most efficient application.
- We are punctual – our painters like to begin every morning @ either 7:30 or 8:00 am and stop at 4:00 or 4:30 pm. We will work on Saturdays, if necessary. We take one half hour lunch break each day.
- We are always considerate of your home, furnishing and property, as well as your time. All areas that require protection are covered with either plastic, rosin paper, drop cloths, and/or tape.
- We will work with you to help you choose exactly the right colors for your home. We want you to be truly excited about our paint job. (Color consultant is upon request and would include one in-home visit and paint samples to test on proper surfaces. Additional charges may occur.)
- Our goal is complete customer satisfaction on every job. We are constantly in communication with you throughout the project to insure this. We want more of your business in the future and we want you to talk about us to all your friends.
Should any aspect of our services not meet your expectations or if for some reason we don’t “practice what we preach”, we want to hear about it.
Please call me directly @ 818-472-2260. We look forward to working with you.
Bill Moser – Owner